Friday, August 24, 2012
Lagoon Day
For the first time in 5 years, we took the kids to Lagoon. I love Lagoon; I love rides. Always have, always will. Dave does not like rides or heights; never has, never will. But we still had a ball. There were several new rides that we enjoyed. And even though we were there from open to close, we STILL didn't get to ride everything. But the kids had a great time, Charlotte did VERY well, and although it was a steep price to pay for one day of fun, I'm glad we went. To hear my Davis and Claire laugh hysterically on the Space Scrambler just like Kelly and I used to many years ago was priceless. To ride the Sky Ride and tell them that "When I was little, I couldn't even touch the tops of the trees with my toes and now they're above our heads" made me feel old. To watch my fearless Davis get spooked on the new Air Race and not ride any other big rides was surprising; even more surprising was dare-devil Sadie. She wasn't afraid of anything! She is our silent ninja. You never know when she's going to open her mouth and surprise you. I only got a couple of pics, because we were too busy having fun! Thanks to the Beachells for going with us and sharing your Grandma with us to help ease the pain of pleasing 7 kids at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment