4 months old that is. What a cutie, huh! Too bad she is my most confusing baby. I just can't figure her out. She has spent her entire life up to this point sleeping like an angel at night, not making a peep. Now, in the last two weeks, she wakes up at least once, usually several times at night...and she's wide awake and talking and sometimes hungry, but sometimes not. And sometimes the binky puts her back to sleep, and sometimes not. And her daily schedule is no schedule at all, really, it is different every day. And she is still only nursing, but only poops once or twice a week. And she has goob in the folds of her neck that appears spontaneously no matter how much I wash under there.....darn those Vellinga genes that give my kids NO neck. And she has decided that her carseat is the devil reincarnate and screams bloody murder.
But, oh what a bundle of fun. And she's growing up way too fast. And we love her to pieces. And I suppose she'll just keep me on my toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment