Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Baby Girl

I finally made it in for Charlotte's 1-year pictures...3 months late. Good thing they turned out so cute to make up for it! Charlotte has two loves of her life: her Snuggly (Made of Minky...who wouldn't love it?) and shoes. I have NEVER had a child love shoes as much as she does. All my other kids couldn't wait to kick their shoes off. Charlotte finds her shoes and begs for them to be put on. I think this might have something to do with Jana setting us up with more baby girl shoes than I own for myself. More fashionable than my own shoes, too!

2 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

Oh, she is a doll!! What a little sweet heart. You have some beautiful girls on your hands:)

Becca said...

So cute Mary Ann. I didn't realize you had another child because I haven't been looking at blogs for a VERY long time. I am so happy that your blog is more current! I hope you're doing well anyway! Happy Easter!