Well, here we go into the blogging world. Now that I'm officially "away from home" and I joined modern civilization with high-speed internet, I can blog and keep up with all my loved ones! Our little family is trying to get settled in Idaho. Dave was settled 2 months ago; I'm still trying to find my way and not miss Utah too much. We're all very excited for Davis to start kindergarten this week and hope he doesn't run amok in the classroom. Bear with me as I try to make this page something worth visiting!
Love you all
Mani / Mary Ann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Wahoo!!! So glad you could join us crazy bloggers. Good luck with the beginning of school--ours starts tomorrow, and I'm so excited I'll probably sleep less than my kids. Love ya babe. :) Jen
Sadie's blessing picture is so dang cute. I am glad you joined the world of bloggers. I will try to keep my blog as updated as possible.
Yeah! I wish Kindergarten started a week later, or that our husbands had thought it through and NOT planned the camping trip for when school was in session. Oh well, I'm excited you guys have a blog now.
That's great Mani. I am impressed. Davis is going to love kindergarten- especially recess! Bryson and Caleb start middle school for the second time tomorrow. Time flies...
Erin
Yay Mani! Now help me recruit the rest of the family. Good luck. But at least now we can get a little taste of American Falls. And that pic of your kids is so cute! Good luck with school and such and we can't wait to see you again!
Yeah!!!! I am so glad you have a blog. Now I can keep in touch a little better. Sadie looks so cute. I'm sure Davis will be a little angel:) Good luck.
Hey, so glad to see you blogging! -- You'll get the hang of it faster than you think! Let's just hope Davis doesn't tell any family secrets on his first day of Kindergarten, afterall, he was quite the social butterfly with your new neighbors! ;)
Cute picture of your kids!
hi mary ann -i'm glad you are doing a blog-my old roomates conviced me to start one and i love how it keeps you in touch with everyone so easily- good luck with kindergarten i can't believe davis is that big already
Hoory for your blog. Seems like you're already a hit. I guess we've all been waiting and waiting and waiting for you to start a blog! Good luck with Davis' school. He'll do great, except that he can already read like a 6th grader.
Also, why is it that your kids pictures always turn out so well? I'm trying to talk myself into taking my kids in again. . . . maybe.
HI Mani!! So good to see you on the up and up internet :) I have been meaning to call, and finally got a hold of your new number....so look forward to that soon. I might have to get on one of these blog sites now :) LOVE YA!!
Hey Mani! way cute blog page! Love the pics. The kids look so big! I miss seeing you all more often!
Post a Comment