"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Photo Shoot
You shouldn't expect TOO much when you take all 3 kids for a photo session, right? Davis and Sadie did really well. Claire...well.. she either looked like she was saying "Aargh, Matey" or she was pouting. Too bad for her, she'll have to be tortured again in another month when we make it back down to Target. Still, my kids are pretty cute.
Awww, Claire looks so sad! :( I hope you have better luck next time, that's so frustrating when it doesn't go how you want it to. I have had plenty of experience in that department with my children and pictures! Ugh!
Ok, Davis and Sadie look just so darned cute in their single pictures. But the middle one of Claire where she is crying? I totally laughed and laughed. That is SO Abby. She never even got 2 year pics cuz I couldn't get her to smile the little stinker. :) Sorry I missed being able to see you Wednesday. I'll work out another day to come!
I love the picture of Claire even though she is sad. I think those kinds of pictures I will look back on and and miss my kids the most when they are all grown up. They all look so cute!
The "AARGH, Matey" thing is not such a bad thing. We celebrate Pirate Day on September 19 every year. She'd fit right in. Seriously though, the kids look adorable.
I am the manager of a home-based business with 6 employees, including myself. Our business provides entertainment in the form of 3 juveniles and 2 adults trying desperately to train the 4 younger employees. I specialize in food services, child care, music lessons, chauffeur services, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, Young Women's, and yard maintenance. If I am unavailable, check the computer desk or the scrapbook table and you should be able to locate me. Thank heavens my Business Management degree is not going to waste!
6 comments:
Mary Ann! I got your Christmas card. I sent you an invite for my blog. I hope we can keep in touch better now through the internet!
Beautiful kids! Claire looks so much like you! You are lucky that you live closer to Utah than I do so it is easier to be with family.
Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Awww, Claire looks so sad! :( I hope you have better luck next time, that's so frustrating when it doesn't go how you want it to. I have had plenty of experience in that department with my children and pictures! Ugh!
Ok, Davis and Sadie look just so darned cute in their single pictures. But the middle one of Claire where she is crying? I totally laughed and laughed. That is SO Abby. She never even got 2 year pics cuz I couldn't get her to smile the little stinker. :) Sorry I missed being able to see you Wednesday. I'll work out another day to come!
Hey Sadie is dang cute. I think my kids have all gone through the picture trauma that Claire was having. Sorry it had to be recently!
I love the picture of Claire even though she is sad. I think those kinds of pictures I will look back on and and miss my kids the most when they are all grown up. They all look so cute!
The "AARGH, Matey" thing is not such a bad thing. We celebrate Pirate Day on September 19 every year. She'd fit right in. Seriously though, the kids look adorable.
Post a Comment